Is Loose Stool Normal was posted at December 17, 2017 at 5:36 pm. It is posted under the Stool category. Is Loose Stool Normal is labelled with Is Loose Stool Normal, Is, Loose, Stool, Normal..
Isis (iz),USA pronunciation v.
- 3rd pers. sing. pres. indic. of be.
- as is. See as 1 (def. 21).
Looseloose (lo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation adj., loos•er, loos•est, adv., v. loosed, loos•ing.
- free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
- free from anything that binds or restrains;
unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
- uncombined, as a chemical element.
- not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
- not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.
- available for disposal;
unappropriated: loose funds.
- lacking in reticence or power of restraint: a loose tongue.
- lax, as the bowels.
- lacking moral restraint or integrity;
notorious for his loose character.
- sexually promiscuous or immoral;
- not firm, taut, or rigid: a loose tooth; a loose rein.
- relaxed or limber in nature: He runs with a loose, open stride.
- not fitting closely or tightly: a loose sweater.
- not close or compact in structure or arrangement;
having spaces between the parts;
open: a loose weave.
- having few restraining factors between associated constituents and allowing ample freedom for independent action: a loose federation of city-states.
- not cohering: loose sand.
- not strict, exact, or precise: a loose interpretation of the law.
- having the players on a team positioned at fairly wide intervals, as in a football formation.
- (of a ball, hockey puck, etc.) not in the possession of either team;
out of player control.
- hang or stay loose, [Slang.]to remain relaxed and unperturbed.
- on the loose:
unconfined, as, esp., an escaped convict or circus animal.
- behaving in an unrestrained or dissolute way: a bachelor on the loose.
- in a loose manner;
loosely (usually used in combination): loose-flowing.
- break loose, to free oneself;
escape: The convicts broke loose.
- cast loose:
- to loosen or unfasten, as a ship from a mooring.
- to send forth;
set adrift or free: He was cast loose at an early age to make his own way in the world.
- cut loose:
- to release from domination or control.
- to become free, independent, etc.
- to revel without restraint: After the rodeo they headed into town to cut loose.
- let loose:
- to free or become free.
- to yield;
give way: The guardrail let loose and we very nearly plunged over the edge.
- turn loose, to release or free, as from confinement: The teacher turned the children loose after the class.
- to let loose;
free from bonds or restraint.
- to release, as from constraint, obligation, or penalty.
- [Chiefly Naut.]to set free from fastening or attachment: to loose a boat from its moorings.
- to unfasten, undo, or untie, as a bond, fetter, or knot.
- to shoot;
let fly: to loose missiles at the invaders.
- to make less tight;
slacken or relax.
- to render less firmly fixed;
lessen an attachment;
- to let go a hold.
- to hoist anchor;
get under way.
- to shoot or let fly an arrow, bullet, etc. (often fol. by off): to loose off at a flock of ducks.
- [Obs.]to become loose;
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Normalnor•mal (nôr′məl),USA pronunciation adj.
- conforming to the standard or the common type;
- serving to establish a standard.
- approximately average in any psychological trait, as intelligence, personality, or emotional adjustment.
- free from any mental disorder;
- free from any infection or other form of disease or malformation, or from experimental therapy or manipulation.
- of natural occurrence.
- being at right angles, as a line;
- of the nature of or pertaining to a mathematical normal.
- (of an orthogonal system of real functions) defined so that the integral of the square of the absolute value of any function is 1.
- (of a topological space) having the property that corresponding to every pair of disjoint closed sets are two disjoint open sets, each containing one of the closed sets.
- (of a subgroup) having the property that the same set of elements results when all the elements of the subgroup are operated on consistently on the left and consistently on the right by any element of the group;
- (of a solution) containing one equivalent weight of the constituent in question in one liter of solution.
- pertaining to an aliphatic hydrocarbon having a straight unbranched carbon chain, each carbon atom of which is joined to no more than two other carbon atoms.
- of or pertaining to a neutral salt in which any replaceable hydroxyl groups or hydrogen atoms have been replaced by other groups or atoms, as sodium sulfate, Na2SO4.
nor•mal′i•ty, nor′mal•ness, n.
- the average or mean: Production may fall below normal.
- the standard or type.
- a perpendicular line or plane, esp. one perpendicular to a tangent line of a curve, or a tangent plane of a surface, at the point of contact.
- the portion of this perpendicular line included between its point of contact with the curve and the x- axis.
Is Loose Stool Normal have 6 photos , they are Is Loose Stool Normal Nice Design #1 Healthhype.com, Is Your Poop Normal?, Bristol Stool Chart, Superior Is Loose Stool Normal Nice Look #4 Healthhype.com, Attractive Is Loose Stool Normal #5 Normal Stool, Robin Ray Green. Here are the photos:
Is Loose Stool Normal serves like a natural location that could provide a stunning environment and great, though no important element of a dwelling lifetime of the playground can also be very good when seen from your area of wellness, but besides that the park also offers a function as a method decorative specifically to boost the appearance the house itself, as well as in terms of the placement of the park might be positioned at the back of the house, next-to the house or facing the house, but it appears very difficult for the second to create a playground on the occupancy of our restricted land became among the significant reasons why people are unlikely to build a backyard in the home them, when actually several approaches or remedies that individuals cando to have around it, for it was at this juncture we've prepared some strategies for gardening with small land on the top lawn of the house.
Choice of Plants. Picking crops for that garden having a slim or tiny land that could be one critical to achievement in creating a yard with restricted land, select crops with a small-size so that more bushes we are able to plant to ensure that more vibrant and much more interesting without a doubt.
In restructuring the playgroundis area is thin course, we ought to contemplate a number of things including the option of plants, spacing from one another so that though the park is small but still beautiful and superior in-view, more Is Loose Stool Normal may we discover such guidelines below.