Antique Victorian Armchair was posted on February 25, 2018 at 6:12 am. It is posted in the Chair category. Antique Victorian Armchair is labelled with Antique Victorian Armchair, Antique, Victorian, Armchair..
Antiquean•tique (an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
VictorianVic•to•ri•an (vik tôr′ē ən, -tōr′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Queen Victoria or the period of her reign: Victorian poets.
- having the characteristics usually attributed to the Victorians, esp. prudishness and observance of the conventionalities.
- noting or pertaining to the architecture, furnishings, and decoration of English-speaking countries between c1840 and c1900, characterized by rapid changes of style as a consequence of aesthetic and philosophical controversy, technological innovations, and changes of fashion, by the frequent presence of ostentatious ornament, and by an overall trend from classicism at the start to romanticism and eclecticism at the middle of the period and thence to classicism again, with attempts at stylistic innovation occurring from time to time.
- noting or pertaining to the massive, elaborate work characteristic esp. of the period c1855–80, derived mainly from the Baroque and Gothic styles and characterized by the presence of heavy carved ornament, elaborate moldings, etc., by the use of strong and generally dark colors, by the frequent use of dark varnished woodwork, by the emphasis on geometrical form rather than on textural effects, and frequently by an effect of harshness.
- a person who lived during the Victorian period.
- a house in or imitative of the Victorian style.
Armchairarm•chair (ärm′châr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a chair with sidepieces or arms to support a person's forearms or elbows.
- theorizing without the benefit of practical experience: an armchair football coach.
- participating or experiencing indirectly or vicariously: an armchair traveler.
This article of Antique Victorian Armchair have 8 photos , they are Antique Corner Armchair, Carved Victorian Chair C1870, Antique Pair Of English Victorian Leather Armchairs, Circa 1880 For Sale At 1stdibs, Antique Victorian Armchair #3 Viyet - Designer Furniture - Seating - Antique Victorian Chair, Antique Victorian Needlepoint Lady's Chair Found On RubyLane.com, Victorian ., Good Antique Victorian Armchair #6 Antique Victorian Chair Carved Antique Victorian, Antique Victorian Armchair #7 Pinterest, English Antique Victorian Mahogany & Leather Desk Chair, Circa 1870. Below are the attachments:
We'd prefer to talk about some tips on timber floor colors before speaking about Antique Victorian Armchair. Dark and dim shades are a popular choice for painters' companies, modern interiors and chic. Polluted organic timber or conventional brown color that will be excellent in the event you desire a vintage search. Color depth and striking (different shades of crimson: pine and ash Jatoba or stained in the same shade) that is perfect for industrial decorations, practices and also other huge spots where the floor becomes a fundamental section of the decoration.
Red wood tones and hot silver is likely to make your bedroom comfortable. Flooring that is dull and white is likely to make your place roomy. Opt for pure colored wood floor in matt finish in the event the ability to disguise a little reduction and scrapes are a must. Keep in mind that the shades should complement distinction and each other. A floor can't have equivalent hues as walls and furniture.
Whilst the Antique Victorian Armchair images and digital area coordinator will give of exactly what the ultimate result could be a general idea, there isn't any greater method to ascertain along with of the ground instead of considering the sample area in day light.