This image of Curtain Snap Tape was posted at February 25, 2018 at 6:09 am. This post is posted in the Curtain category. Curtain Snap Tape is tagged with Curtain Snap Tape, Curtain, Snap, Tape..
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Snapsnap (snap),USA pronunciation v., snapped, snap•ping, n., adj., adv.
- to make a sudden, sharp, distinct sound;
crack, as a whip;
- to click, as a mechanism or the jaws or teeth coming together.
- to move, strike, shut, catch, etc., with a sharp sound, as a door, lid, or lock.
- to break suddenly, esp. with a sharp, cracking sound, as something slender and brittle: The branch snapped.
- to act or move with quick or abrupt motions of the body: to snap to attention.
- to take a photograph, esp. without formal posing of the subject.
- to make a quick or sudden bite or grab (often fol. by at).
- to utter a quick, sharp sentence or speech, esp. a command, reproof, retort, etc. (often fol. by at).
- to be radiant;
flash, as the eyes.
- to seize with or take, buy, or obtain as with a quick bite or grab (fol. by up or off): The bargains were snapped up.
- to secure, judge, vote, etc., hastily: They snapped the bill through Congress.
- to cause to make a sudden, sharp sound: to snap one's fingers.
- to crack (a whip).
- to bring, strike, shut, open, operate, etc., with a sharp sound or movement: to snap a lid down.
- to address or interrupt (a person) quickly and sharply.
- to say or utter (words, a command, a retort, etc.) in a quick, sharp manner: to snap complaints.
- to break suddenly, esp. with a cracking sound: to snap a stick in half.
- to take a photograph of, esp. quickly.
- to transfer (a line) to a surface by means of a chalk line.
- [Football.]to put (the ball) into play by tossing it back to the quarterback or other member of the offensive backfield, esp. from between the legs when bent over double and facing the line of scrimmage;
- [Hunting.]to fire (a shot) quickly, esp. without raising the gun to aim from the eye.
- snap one's fingers at. See finger (def. 16).
- snap out of, to free oneself from;
recover from: It took him a long time to snap out of his grief.
- snap someone's head off. See bite (def. 20).
- snap to:
- to come to attention: The troops snapped to when the colonel walked in.
- to shape up: If you don't snap to and study, you'll flunk the course.
- a quick, sudden action or movement, as the flick of a whip or the breaking of a twig.
- a short, sharp sound, as that caused by breaking a twig or closing a latch.
- a catch or fastener that closes by pressure and clicks together.
- briskness, vigor, or energy: That song has a lot of snap.
- a quick, sharp speech or manner of speaking: He uttered his commands with a snap.
- a quick or sudden bite or grab, as at something: The fish ate with little snaps.
- something obtained by or as by biting or grabbing: a snap of food.
- a brittle cookie.
- a short spell or period, as of cold weather: an unexpected cold snap.
- a snapshot.
- an easy, profitable, or agreeable position, piece of work, or the like: This job is a snap.
- [Football.]the act or an instance of snapping the ball.
- a snap bean.
- [Informal.]a snapdragon.
- [Brit.]a packed lunch, as that carried by a worker or traveler.
- not give or care a snap of one's fingers for, to regard with indifference;
treat lightly. Also, not give or care a snap.
- fastening or closing with a click or snap, as a device fitted with a spring catch: a snap lock.
- made, done, taken, etc., suddenly or offhand: a snap judgment.
- easy or simple.
- in a brisk, sudden manner.
Tapetape (tāp),USA pronunciation n., v., taped, tap•ing.
- a long, narrow strip of linen, cotton, or the like, used for tying garments, binding seams or carpets, etc.
- a long, narrow strip of paper, metal, etc.
- a strip of cloth, paper, or plastic with an adhesive surface, used for sealing, binding, or attaching items together;
adhesive tape or masking tape.
- See tape measure.
- a string stretched across the finishing line in a race and broken by the winning contestant on crossing the line.
- See ticker tape.
- See magnetic tape.
- a magnetic tape carrying prerecorded sound: a tape of a rock concert.
- to furnish with a tape or tapes.
- to tie up, bind, or attach with tape.
- to measure with or as if with a tape measure.
- to record or prerecord on magnetic tape.
- to record something on magnetic tape.
Curtain Snap Tape have 10 pictures including Marvelous Curtain Snap Tape #1 Snap Tape Carriers For Ripplefold Drapery In 2 Pieces Supply Curtain Making Window Treatments For KS And DS Track, Snap Tape Carriers For Ripplefold Drapery In 2 Pieces Supply Curtain Making Window Treatments For KS And DS Track, Ripplefold-Overlap Master ., David And Deborah Used The RECMAR 3112 Black Plastic Curtain Track, RECMAR 3091 Black Snap Tape, RECMAR 3115 Black Curtain Track End, And RECMAR 30…, RippleFold Drapery-Overlap Master, Sailrite, David And Deborah Used The RECMAR 3112 Black Plastic Curtain Track, RECMAR 3091 Black Snap, Sew On Curtain Snap Tape For Curtains - Snap-On Carrier Tape - YouTube, 4.25\, Sew On Curtain Snap Tape For Curtains - Snap-On Carrier Tape - YouTube. Here are the attachments:
Because you've visited a thrift store, probably it has been a while, or possibly you've never visited with one? You'll actually eliminate, in that case. Frequently they have home furnishings items that are cheaper than home furnishings, but sometimes you'll be able to report some lounge is great enough.
While some might seem ideal inside the shop, it when compared with trials and could seem differently when inside your home. It is easy to find swatches at your home improvement store, or simply have an image of one's taste for comparison products to avoid this from occurring.
Make sure to obtain in the store if you decide to buy a Curtain Snap Tape. Most people do not think to check the goods before they acquire items. Challenging to restore the furniture in some furniture shops. Deliver examples of hues if you go shopping for classical and classic fixtures.