This post of Flat Pack Bookcase was posted at February 25, 2018 at 6:12 am. It is uploaded at the Living Room category. Flat Pack Bookcase is labelled with Flat Pack Bookcase, Flat, Pack, Bookcase..
Flatflat1 (flat),USA pronunciation adj., flat•ter, flat•test, n., v., flat•ted, flat•ting, adv.
- horizontally level: a flat roof.
- level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
- having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
- lying horizontally and at full length, as a person;
prostrate: He was flat on the canvas after the knockdown.
- lying wholly on or against something: The banner was flat against the wall.
- thrown down, laid low, or level with the ground, as fallen trees or buildings.
- having a generally level shape or appearance;
not deep or thick: a flat plate.
- (of the heel of a shoe) low and broad.
- spread out, as an unrolled map or the open hand.
collapsed: a flat tire.
- absolute, downright, or positive;
without qualification: a flat denial.
- without modification or variation: a flat rate.
- [Informal.]lacking money;
- without vitality or animation;
dull: flat writing.
- having lost its flavor, sharpness, or life, as wine or food;
- (of a beverage) having lost its effervescence.
- without flavor;
not spiced: flat cooking.
- prosaic, banal, or insipid: a flat style.
- pointless, as a remark or joke.
- commercially inactive: a flat day in the stock market.
- (of a painting) not having the illusion of volume or depth.
- (of a photograph or painting) lacking contrast or gradations of tone or color.
- (of paint) without gloss;
- not clear, sharp, or ringing, as sound or a voice.
- lacking resonance and variation in pitch;
monotonous: a flat delivery of the speech.
- (of a tone) lowered a half step in pitch: B flat.
- below an intended pitch, as a note;
too low (opposed to sharp).
- [Gram.]derived without change in form, as English to brush from the noun brush and adverbs that do not add -ly to the adjective form as fast, cheap, and slow.
- [Naut.](of a sail)
- cut with little or no fullness.
- trimmed as nearly fore-and-aft as possible, for sailing to windward.
- flat a, the a-sound (a) of glad, bat, or act.
- flat aft, [Naut.]trimmed so that fore-and-aft sails present as flat a surface as possible, as in sailing close to the wind.
- flat on one's back. See back (def. 19).
- something flat.
- a shoe, esp. a woman's shoe, with a flat heel or no heel.
- a flat surface, side, or part of anything: He struck me with the flat of his hand.
- flat or level ground;
a flat area: salt flats.
- a marsh, shoal, or shallow.
- (in musical notation) the character ♭
, which when attached to a note or to a staff degree lowers its significance one chromatic half step.
- a tone one chromatic half step below another: The flat of B is B flat.
- (on keyboard instruments, with reference to any given note) the key next below or to the left.
- [Theat.]a piece of scenery consisting of a wooden frame, usually rectangular, covered with lightweight board or fabric.
- a broad, thin book, chiefly for children: a juvenile flat.
- [Informal.]a deflated automobile tire.
- (in postal use) a large flat package, as in a manila envelope, for mailing.
- [Archit.]a flat roof or deck.
- Also called platform. a partial deck between two full decks.
- a low, flat barge or lighter.
- a broad, flat piece of iron or steel for overlapping and joining two plates at their edges.
- a straight timber in a frame or other assembly of generally curved timbers.
- an iron or steel bar of rectangular cross section.
- [Textiles.]one of a series of laths covered with card clothing, used in conjunction with the cylinder in carding.
- [Photog.]one or more negatives or positives in position to be reproduced.
- [Print.]a device for holding a negative or positive flat for reproduction by photoengraving.
- [Hort.]a shallow, lidless box or tray used for rooting seeds and cuttings and for growing young plants.
- a similar box used for shipping and selling fruits and vegetables.
- [Football.]the area of the field immediately inside of or outside of an offensive end, close behind or at the line of scrimmage.
- flats, [Informal.]flat races between horses. Cf. flat race.
- to make flat.
- [Music.]to lower (a pitch), esp. one half step.
- to become flat.
- flat in, [Naut.]to pull the clew of (a fore-and-aft sail) as nearly amidships as possible. Also, flatten in.
- in a flat position;
- in a flat manner;
utterly: flat broke.
precisely: She ran around the track in two minutes flat.
- [Music.]below the true pitch: to sing flat.
- [Finance.]without interest.
- fall flat, to fail to produce the desired effect;
fail completely: His attempts at humor fell flat.
- flat out, [Informal.]
- without hesitation;
directly or openly: He told us flat out he'd been a double agent.
- at full speed or with maximum effort.
Packpack1 (pak),USA pronunciation n.
- a group of things wrapped or tied together for easy handling or carrying;
a bundle, esp. one to be carried on the back of an animal or a person: a mule pack;
a hiker's pack.
- a definite quantity or standard measure of something wrapped up or otherwise assembled for merchandising (sometimes used in combination): a pack of cigarettes;
a six-pack of beer.
- the quantity of something that is packaged, canned, or the like, at one time, in one season, etc.: last year's salmon pack.
- a group of people or things: a pack of fools;
a pack of lies.
- a group of certain animals of the same kind, esp. predatory ones: a pack of wolves.
- Hunting. a number of hounds, esp. foxhounds and beagles, regularly used together in a hunt.
- a complete set of playing cards, usually 52 in number;
- a considerable area of pieces of floating ice driven or packed together.
- a pile of metal sheets for hot-rolling together.
- a wrapping of the body in wet or dry clothes for therapeutic purposes.
- the cloths so used.
- Obs. the state of being so wrapped.
- Also called pack wall. a rubble wall for supporting a roof.
- any of various other roof supports of timber, timber and rubble, or rubble and wire mesh.
- a cosmetic material, usually of a pastelike consistency, applied either to the face or to the hair and scalp: a mud pack;
a beauty pack;
a henna pack.
- pac2 (def. 1).
- Obs. a plot;
- Obs. a low or worthless person.
- to make into a pack or bundle.
- to form into a group or compact mass.
- to fill with anything compactly arranged: to pack a trunk.
- to put into or arrange compactly in a trunk, valise, etc., as for traveling or storage: I packed a two-week supply of clothes for the trip.
- to press or crowd together within;
cram: The crowd packed the gallery.
- to prepare for marketing by putting into containers or packages: to pack fruit for shipping.
- to make airtight, vaportight, or watertight by stuffing: to pack the piston of a steam engine.
- to cover or envelop with something pressed closely around.
- to load, as with packs: We packed the mules and then set off for the lake.
- to carry or wear, esp. as part of one's usual equipment: to pack a gun.
- to deliver (a powerful blow, strong message, etc.): He packs a better punch than any heavyweight in years. His speech packed a powerful plea for peace.
- to treat with a therapeutic pack.
- to pack goods in compact form, as for transportation or storage (often fol. by up).
- to place clothes and personal items in a suitcase, trunk, etc., preparatory to traveling.
- to be capable of or suitable for compact storage or packing for transportation: articles that pack well.
- to crowd together, as persons: The audience packed into the auditorium.
- to become compacted: Wet snow packs readily.
- to collect into a group: The grouse began to pack.
- pack in or up, to relinquish or give up;
quit: One failure was no reason to pack the whole experiment in. After thirty years of touring, the violinist packed his career up and retired.
- pack it in:
- to give up;
abandon one's efforts: In 1972 we packed it in and moved back to Florida.
- to cease being a nuisance.
- pack off or away:
- to dispatch: We packed the kids off to camp for the summer.
- to leave hastily.
- transporting, or used in transporting, a pack or load: pack animals.
- compressed into a pack;
- used in or adapted for packing: pack equipment.
- Chiefly Scot. (of animals) tame.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
The post of Flat Pack Bookcase have 10 pictures including IKEA BILLY Bookcase Adjustable Shelves; Adapt Space Between Shelves According To Your Needs., Flat Pack Bookcase #2 BILLY Bookcase - Birch Veneer - IKEA, Flat Pack Bookcase #3 Uncommon IKEA Bookcases Made Of Standard IKEA Flat-Pack Furniture – UNIKEA By Kenyon Yeh, DigsDigs, Attractive Flat Pack Bookcase #5 Trend Tall Corner Bookcase 15 For Your Bookcase Flat Pack With Within Flat Pack Bookcase, Pottery Barn, IKEA BILLY Bookcase Adjustable Shelves; Adapt Space Between Shelves According To Your Needs., IKEA BILLY Bookcase Combination/hght Extension, Flat Pack Bookshelves. Custom Made Bookshelves, Ordinary Flat Pack Bookcase Good Ideas #10 Austin 6 Shelf Bookcase Oak And White. Following are the attachments:
the newly married pair to perform your house has picked Flat Pack Bookcase. Along with its layout that is contemporary but still basic, this desk already been because of several benefits such as may be used as a means of collecting the family, a young childis learning together, a location to place the kitchen gear etc.
This table is normally in conjunction with a mini kitchen but can also be added to another room. Pricing desk is also cheaper than additional table due to the small-size. There is no harm in playing some design multifunctional tavern table below for creativity if you want to purchase this stand.
The Flat Pack Bookcase suited to home space's modern form. This mini table has a modern design that is square to generate it appear more presentable for a dynamic pair that is young. Therefore did not devote much time a couple who're very busy modern tables will also be more easily treated and washed.