This blog post about Folding Garment Rack was uploaded at February 25, 2018 at 6:12 am. This post is published under the Rack category. Folding Garment Rack is tagged with Folding Garment Rack, Folding, Garment, Rack..
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Garmentgar•ment (gär′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- any article of clothing: dresses, suits, and other garments.
- an outer covering or outward appearance.
- to clothe, dress, or cover.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
The article of Folding Garment Rack have 9 pictures it's including Foldaway, Stylish, Wooden Clothes Rack., Folding Commercial Garment Rack · & · & · &. Roll Over To Zoom, Honey-Can-Do Folding Square Tube Steel Rolling Garment Rack In Chrome/White, Folding Garment Rack Nice Design #4 Wardrobe Racks, Folding Clothing Rack Folding Garment Rack Bed Bath Beyond Contemporary Solid Wooden Foldable ., 360 Degrees Foldable Garment Rack, Folding Garment Rack #6 Folding Bamboo Garment Rack W/ Eco Linen Box, Amazing Folding Garment Rack #7 Chrome Folding Clothes Rack, Bedroom Great X Shape Type Telescopic Collapsible Clothes For Fold Out Clothes Rack, Wardrobe Racks, Foldable Clothes Rack Portable Folding Clothes Rack Folding Light Wooden Garment Rack With. Following are the attachments:
Few might agree that there is something. Every human eye is qualified for normal surfaces in any toilet no matter how excellent the look is.
The surfaces typically of well maintained bathrooms are occasionally obscured with lovely tile decorations up to the roof or generally basically. In developing a fantastic expertise this with all the appropriate combination of bathroom roof lamps may help.
What kind of Folding Garment Rack can be acquired nowadays? There are various unrestricted ideas in regards to decorating walls. Designing the surfaces in this area can be carried out only by artwork with a unique style that could produce the room look larger than it really is.
With the utilization of showcases getting more and more preferred, decorating tips are increasingly crucial, these days. The more showcases around the wall, the higher the appearance and feel of a bathroom that offers picture of the room that is little to a fuller.