The post of Leather Club Chair Recliner was posted at February 25, 2018 at 6:12 am. This post is uploaded under the Chair category. Leather Club Chair Recliner is tagged with Leather Club Chair Recliner, Leather, Club, Chair, Recliner..
Leatherleath•er (leᵺ′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the skin of an animal, with the hair removed, prepared for use by tanning or a similar process designed to preserve it against decay and make it pliable or supple when dry.
- an article made of this material.
- See stirrup leather.
- pertaining to, made of, or resembling leather: leather processing; leather upholstery.
- catering to or patronized by customers who typically wear leather clothing, often as a means of signaling interest in or preference for sadomasochistic sexual activity.
- to cover or furnish with leather.
- [Informal.]to beat with a leather strap.
Clubclub (klub),USA pronunciation n., v., clubbed, club•bing, adj.
- a heavy stick, usually thicker at one end than at the other, suitable for use as a weapon;
- a group of persons organized for a social, literary, athletic, political, or other purpose: They organized a computer club.
- the building or rooms occupied by such a group.
- an organization that offers its subscribers certain benefits, as discounts, bonuses, or interest, in return for regular purchases or payments: a book club; a record club; a Christmas club.
- a stick or bat used to drive a ball in various games, as golf.
- See Indian club.
- a nightclub or cabaret: Last night we went to all the clubs in town.
- a black trefoil-shaped figure on a playing card.
- a card bearing such figures.
- clubs, (used with a sing. or pl. v.) the suit so marked: Clubs is trump. Clubs are trump.
- See club sandwich.
- a short spar attached to the end of a gaff to allow the clew of a gaff topsail to extend beyond the peak of the gaff.
- a short spar attached to the truck of a mast to support the upper part of a club topsail.
- clubfoot (def. 3).
- to beat with or as with a club.
- to gather or form into a clublike mass.
- to unite;
- to contribute as one's share toward a joint expense;
make up by joint contribution (often fol. by up or together): They clubbed their dollars together to buy the expensive present.
- to defray by proportional shares.
- to hold (a rifle, shotgun, etc.) by the barrel, so as to use the stock as a club.
- to combine or join together, as for a common purpose.
- to attend a club or a club's activities.
- to gather into a mass.
- to contribute to a common fund.
- [Naut.]to drift in a current with an anchor, usually rigged with a spring, dragging or dangling to reduce speed.
- of or pertaining to a club.
- consisting of a combination of foods offered at the price set on the menu: They allow no substitutions on the club luncheon.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Reclinerre•clin•er (ri klī′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that reclines.
- Also called reclin′ing chair′. an easy chair with a back and footrest adjustable up or down to the comfort of the user.
The image of Leather Club Chair Recliner have 11 pictures , they are Wonderful Leather Club Chair Recliner #1 Amazon.com: Lucas Brown Leather Modern Sleek Recliner Club Chair: Kitchen & Dining, West Elm, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn, Leather Chairs Recliner S 1jpg Used Electric Leather Recliner Chairs For Sale . Leather Chairs Recliner ., West Elm, Amazon.com: Lucas Brown Leather Modern Sleek Recliner Club Chair: Kitchen & Dining, Leather Club Chair Recliner #9 Leather Club Chair Recliner, West Elm, Pottery Barn. Below are the images:
Your kitchen design while in the type. Glass' use listed here is meant to be capable of control the temperature. Glass could be popped to offer fresh-air into the area, while summer arrives. For there to be a common thread between your Leather Club Chair Recliner with new home, the same content being used by floors with the exterior deck.
Desire to convey the environment is cozy and comfortable, the furniture comes with a gentle bright shade as his finishing. Contemporary equipment is also lovely this 1 is complemented by kitchen layout. Also with up-lighting to illuminate the space during the night.
If you like the environment of the home that is hot and in addition tranquil with a slight antique feel, then this Leather Club Chair Recliner with likely a fantastic option for you personally. To have this style kitchen units that are cheap can be made an election that have pattern by you and utilize a wooden flooring features a design. Warmer will be felt by using pastel hues brown with touches of timber and white hues is likely to make supper inside the kitchen along with your family.